Skip to Content
chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up chevron-right chevron-left arrow-back star phone quote checkbox-checked search wrench info shield play connection mobile coin-dollar spoon-knife ticket pushpin location gift fire feed bubbles home heart calendar price-tag credit-card clock envelop facebook instagram twitter youtube pinterest yelp google reddit linkedin envelope bbb pinterest homeadvisor angies

What is Black Mold?

Toxic black mold or black mold is a name commonly used for Stachybotrys chartarum. It is one of the most infamous toxic molds because it can grow in houses and is extremely dangerous to humans. Stachybotrys is known as a toxic mold because it produces toxins called mycotoxins.


Dangers of Black Mold

As mentioned above, black mold is extremely dangerous to your health. Not only can it cause breathing and mental impairments, it can also lead to death if damage to your organs becomes serious enough. The main symptoms caused by black mold include tiredness and discomfort, vision problems, breathing problems, immune system problems, reproductive system problems, skin problems, disorientation, personality changes, slowed reflexes, difficulty concentrating, and more. It is also believed that black mold can cause cancer, though more research must be done to conclusively link the two.

Black Mold Removal Solutions

The good news is, most of the symptoms caused by black mold disappear once the black mold is removed from the area. However, some symptoms are permanent – exposure to black mold can weaken your immune system and make you more susceptible to other toxins in the future. Prompt black mold removal is crucial for keeping you and your loved ones safe and healthy.

Warning Warning Warning

Never try to remove toxic black mold on your own. Disturbing toxic black mold can make it release huge amounts of spores and mycotoxins throughout your home, making your symptoms much worse.

Call Us Today to Schedule a Free Estimate!