Having mold grow inside your home can lead to health problems for you and structural damage for your house. Mold loves to grow in areas that are damp, such as bathrooms and basements, and can cause allergic reactions, bringing on headaches, sneezing, itchy eyes, sinus pain, and even skin rashes. While trying to clean up mold with harsh chemicals may seem like the way to go, these chemicals won’t prevent mold from coming back and can further contaminate your home environment. Mold remediation with green products and a focus on preventing future problems can leave your home a healthier, safer place. Check out this infographic from the Rockville mold removal experts at Indoor Green Solutions to learn more about green options for mold problems. Please share this useful infographic with your friends and neighbors so they too can protect their homes and families.